The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing more Lewis could've done. :francis:

Ricciardo should've gotten a penalty for smacking Bottas.

As for the WDC, yeah, I think it's over unless Lewis wins the next 2. Will be difficult as Red Bull is typically quick at Brazil. Max is looking like '05 Alonso, he wants the king's head.

They can still fight for the constructors' though.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Well look at it this way, all it takes to beat Lewis is the fastest car in the field and the team to be 150% behind you :manny:
Or you know max jusr performed better, and Redbull being faster is debatable imo.

Hamilton peaked in 18 and been falling off massively since, Max would've won both 19 and 20 if the cars were this close.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Lol. Max has driven impeccably, to his credit. I just don't want to hear any faster car bullshyt going forward.
Both can be true. The RB is a faster car, but Max is driving the wheels off of it.

I remember when Vettel had a Ferrari capable of keeping up and sometimes beating the Merc, but he kept shytting the bed.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Both can be true. The RB is a faster car, but Max is driving the wheels off of it.

I remember when Vettel had a Ferrari capable of keeping up and sometimes beating the Merc, but he kept shytting the bed.
Agreed.

Max has been driving his ass off. Like I said months ago, dude is a generational talent and he's taken advantage of the Red Bull's speed when they have the advantage.

That's usually the best combination to win a championship. Mercedes had to be perfect this season(they haven't) and have probably been outdeveloped by RB over the course of the season.

Here's the bad thing, I think Red Bull has the advantage at Brazil as well. Another high altitude/high downforce track with relatively short straights. Sprint race too. :francis:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Agreed.

Max has been driving his ass off. Like I said months ago, dude is a generational talent and he's taken advantage of the Red Bull's speed when they have the advantage.

That's usually the best combination to win a championship. Mercedes had to be perfect this season(they haven't) and have probably been outdeveloped by RB over the course of the season.

Here's the bad thing, I think Red Bull has the advantage at Brazil as well. Another high altitude/high downforce track with relatively short straights. Sprint race too. :francis:
Most of us have come to the conclusion that it's over for Merc this season, for both WDC and now WCC. However, if trends continue, Max has suffered DNFs for each Sprint weekend so far...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was trying to let Hamilton past without crashing into him while Verstappen had slipstream and for some reason, was able to brake ultra late without missing the corner:yeshrug:
Mercedes has thrown away a ton of points this season, from botched pitstops to terrible strategy and even Hamilton himself making unnecessary mistakes. If they lose the title this season, there are a lot of people who should be blamed before looking at Bottas.