The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yep. You could tell from those first 2 passing attempts Lewis wasn't playing around today and wasn't backing out of anything. Gave Max some of his own medicine.

Yeah he could have backed out but you can't blame Max imo, they were side by side and Lewis understeered a little bit. Racing incident but possible penalty for Lewis

bolded is what makes it a racing incident IMO

we talking about beginning of the race, tires not fully in the operating window, tank full of fuel

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Max took a risk and squeezed him. I thought it was a racing incident that was more on Lewis but after seeing the replays they both could have done more. 100% Racing incident
Yeah that replay swayed me.

Lewis couldā€™ve gave him more room but Max 100% tried to pinch him .

Both didnā€™t back out which should be expected given the stakes

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Max took a risk and squeezed him. I thought it was a racing incident that was more on Lewis but after seeing the replays they both could have done more. 100% Racing incident

Yeah, the more I see it the more they both could have yielded, yet didnā€™t.

If Lewis didnā€™t do in the first 30 seconds what Max should have there wouldā€™ve been a crash earlier.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
That looks like Max fault to me. Lewis had room inside, Max tried to pinch him once he realized he was going to be overtook on the corner, and ended up spinning instead :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The other thing folks need to consider. Win or lose, when has Lewis ever driven dirty?

Bullshyt.

If Lewis wanted to fukk him up he could have tried to squeeze him and cut across in the corner before.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I agree with Karun Chandhok, racing incident.

When he showed the last, helicopter shot it's obvious it's a racing incident. Lewis could've gone a little more inside but Max had so much more space to go wide but he expected Lewis to give way like he had the whole season :manny:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I agree with Karun Chandhok, racing incident.

When he showed the last, helicopter shot it's obvious it's a racing incident. Lewis could've gone a little more inside but Max had so much more space to go wide but he expected Lewis to give way like he had the whole season :manny:

Max had 3/4 of the track on the left

plus he was weaving on the straight

he was feeling that pressure and fukked it up himself