The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Daps
They've been full of shyt since lap one.

As Hamilton is chasing Lando, Paul di Resta says Mercedes should pit Bottas first so he could undercut Lando and take P2 And then next lap Hamilton gets by Lando.

Hamilton praises Lando on the radio, Paul di Resta 'that's because he let him by easily :upsetfavre:'

We hear 3 times on the radio that Hamilton has damage, even Bottas is told Hamilton has damage. Croft and di Resta: 'Hamilton is losing time it might be due to tire wear, lack of pace or maybe damage'.

And even now they're still pretending to be shocked Hamilton is not catching up to Lando and putting up fast laps on new tires.

Croft is such a shythead, and di Resta always sounds like he's got sand in his vagina. It's terrible when Brundle isn't on comms for the weekend.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah, Max wrapped up that hat trick like I said 3 weeks ago. I don't think Mercedes has anything for Red Bull this season.

Max cruising out front isn't going to make mistakes at this point in his career. Mercedes should be closer at Silverstone though.

Ferrari and McLaren looked good. Lando is a problem. People seem surprised he and Sainz are actually legit.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tough day at the office for Lewis. It happens.

Do you get the impression that Lewis would prefer Lando as his understudy instead of Russell sometimes?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Tough day at the office for Lewis. It happens.

Do you get the impression that Lewis would prefer Lando as his understudy instead of Russell sometimes?
I don't think he really cares, honestly. I think he just wants to race.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Red Bull giving them that work right now. It is what it is
:francis:
:yeshrug: there's rarely parity at the front of F1. Mercedes aren't the fastest car, Red Bull is. But there's still a long way left in the season, and we saw what a DNF can do to the title fight back in 2016. If Red Bull shows inconsistency then Lewis will make the best of it, Brake Magic issues aside :skip:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Ricciardo is getting outworked hard man:francis:, kinda wanted him to humble lando, but dude went on and did the opposite.

I was hard on him after qualifying but tbh this was a pretty good day for him. Went up 6 spots and grabbed points too.