The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Don't see the usual suspects calling today's race boring :jbhmm:

I wonder why :mjpls:
Anyone can win in the fastest car :mjpls:. Put Mahaveer Raghunathan in that Red Bull and he's a 10x WDC easy :mjpls:
For the sake of competitiveness its needed. Because Mercedes is going to round out into form
Nah I'm not in this for competitiveness where Lewis is concerned. I want total domination each week to keep these white folks in shambles.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Merc fukked up, this is like Phil Jackson ignoring Michael Jordan's input on what play they should run in a key situation in 97

How Mercedes handled Hamilton's Monaco qualifying annoyance - The Race

Hamilton said he would be giving the team critical feedback in private and intimated he had wanted to go in a different direction on Saturday in light of the cooler conditions than Thursday, which may have avoided the problems he faced with the tyres.

ā€œThere was one particular aspect of tyre heating that we discussed in the morning, and on Thursday night where we could have taken a different direction ā€“ a direction that he was interested to pursue that we didnā€™t

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Anyone can win in the fastest car :mjpls:. Put Mahaveer Raghunathan in that Red Bull and he's a 10x WDC easy :mjpls:

Nah I'm not in this for competitiveness where Lewis is concerned. I want total domination each week to keep these white folks in shambles.

Oh dont get me wrong, I want Lewis to win every WDC title he can every year he is in Formula 1.

But some tight races always help emphasize the dominance

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok. i think there is malcontent behind the scenes at Merc.

plus he can seal his legacy by winning the championship there.
There might be, but perspective is always useful. Merc fukked up his race and he finished 7th. He is still probably going to win his 8th title.

Ferrari fukked up Charles' race he didn't even get to race.

For Lewis to go to Ferrari it would require a cleansing of incompetence the likes of which Ferrari would not be inclined to do