The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Formula 1 is all about who has better cars and more money to pay top drivers.
Lewis Hamilton is good but put him on a team like Renault and watch him rack up the L's

King Jove

King Of ā€ he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Lewis Hamilton is good but put him on a team like Renault and watch him rack up the L's
Just like any other sport. :manny:

Put Kawhi on the Phoenix Suns and he wouldnā€™t win the NBA Finals.

Put Messi on Rayo Vellecano and heā€™s not winning La Liga.

Put Brady on the Niners and heā€™s not winning the Super Bowl.

:manny:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Ultra hard to judge but I'd put him top 3 with Schumi and Alonso but in terms of talent he is interchangeable with Alonso
Alonso doesnā€™t belong in the conversation with Lewis and Schumacher. Stop it. People always overrate Alonso. He was almost beaten by Lewis as a rookie in identical cars :camby:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alonso doesnā€™t belong in the conversation with Lewis and Schumacher. Stop it. People always overrate Alonso. He was almost beaten by Lewis as a rookie in identical cars :camby:

Lewis as a rookie had Alonso so shook that rumor has it he tried to blackmail Ron Dennis into making sure Lewis ran out of gas during a race.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
With team orders that heā€™s the number because he was a two time champ. People make the most irresponsible comments sometimes on this board.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Bruh if judging by wins and titles alone then no but im certain Hamilton himself would tell you, his 2WC dont do him justice, if you where to ask anyone they'd tell you, of talent alone Alonso is up there. In my opinion his the best pure all round racer, other racers might higher peaks but his skill on Sunday was immense:wow:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Bruh if judging by wins and titles alone then no but im certain Hamilton himself would tell you, his 2WC dont do him justice, if you where to ask anyone they'd tell you, of talent alone Alonso is up there. In my opinion his the best pure all round racer, other racers might higher peaks but his skill on Sunday was immense:wow:
Iā€™m not shytting on Alonso. Heā€™s a top talent. But you just named him with Lewis and Schumacher over other drivers like Senna, Prost, Lauda, etc. Thats my only gripe.

Daps
Reppin
London

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Lewis is the only current driver to have won at least one race in every single season that he has competed in. This is remarkable considering the McLaren was uncompetitive for many years.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Iā€™m not shytting on Alonso. Heā€™s a top talent. But you just named him with Lewis and Schumacher over other drivers like Senna, Prost, Lauda, etc. Thats my only gripe.
My original point was that its hard to judge because of different eras, did you see Lauda, Prost, Senna race:usure:because how can you bring them up. My opinion is based on guys ive seen race.