D9rEB5lXoAEGbu1

:dead:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
where do y'all rank Lewis all time
Records wise second to Schumacher in wins and titles of course. And outside of certain analytics, heā€™s also surpassed him in a number of other ways: beaten several WDC teammates (Schumacher never had to compete with his teammate), won a race every single year no matter the car (no one else has done this), all time pole leader, almost won a title his rookie year battling Alonso, podiums his first nine races his rookie year. Time and time again he proves how dominant he is as a racer. He has records I genuinely believe will never be broken.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
where do y'all rank Lewis all time

Records wise second to Schumacher in wins and titles of course. And outside of certain analytics, heā€™s also surpassed him in a number of other ways: beaten several WDC teammates (Schumacher never had to compete with his teammate), won a race every single year no matter the car (no one else has done this), all time pole leader, almost won a title his rookie year battling Alonso, podiums his first nine races his rookie year. Time and time again he proves how dominant he is as a racer. He has records I genuinely believe will never be broken.
Top 3 at least, if/when he matches Schumacher on titles then the GOAT no question. Jim Clark is in that conversation based on his driving ability, and I think his win percentage was like 58% - I can't recall the number. He was making waves in other series at the same time as he was in F1. I know times are different, but no F1 driver is doing that sort of thing anymore. I don't even put Alonso near that category because his 2 Le Mans victories were forgone conclusions since Toyota hasn't had any competition since Porsche pulled out.

In some ways I wish I was a kid that's able to witness this. It's one of those things that could really inspire black youth to get into motorsport.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
People also forget Schumacher was the teams number 1 driver. They legit had teammates pullup and pick up some cigarettes if that bytch was behind to let him win races. If you go by that standard and other analytics, Lewis could be on 7 titles now. Dude is the unquestioned GOAT.