The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
If i was Merc I would leave George and get Lando for when Lewis retires.

There. I said it.

Idk who should get the seat but Russell today didnā€™t impress me at all with his crash talent is obviously there but you canā€™t do that shyt

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
So is Williams like a development team for Mercedes or something?
No. But Mercedes is their engine provider. It's a bit of a partnership. And some of Merc's junior drivers debut with Williams to cut their teeth before the possible jump to a top team. Williams used to be a top team themselves though. They're trying to rebuild.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Jesus. Max won and these Reddit clowns still mad about the GOAT's recovery drive. I swear it's always something with them.
Should stoke the flames talmbout anyone can win in the fastest car :troll:. Put Mazepin in the Red Bull and he could be world champion :troll:. He nearly threw it away on the red flag restart with no pressure on him.:francis:. Brundle highlighted that he started the race in second gear which facilitated his good start as if that's not a decision made by the engineers based on how the car behaves under different grip conditions.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Should stoke the flames talmbout anyone can win in the fastest car :troll:. Put Mazepin in the Red Bull and he could be world champion :troll:. He nearly threw it away on the red flag restart with no pressure on him.:francis:. Brundle highlighted that he started the race in second gear which facilitated his good start as if that's not a decision made by the engineers based on how the car behaves under different grip conditions.
Yeah. Leclerc really let an opportunity go by not taking that position when Max went off track. Instead he slowed down, and that allowed Max to maintain position. That wouldn't have counted as an overtake the way it did for Perez.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Funniest thing I've read today was that Hamilton should've been black flagged for reversing :russ:
I'm reading this shyt like
FailingFixedBarnacle-size_restricted.gif