The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was expecting Lewis to get held up after the restart due to Imola being a very tough track to overtake but he made it look easy. :wow:

Max's drive was very impressive as well. No fear vs Lewis on that first battle.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That was a good recovery drive. Without that incident, I'm pretty confident that would have been Verstappen's ass. Erase the pit stop mishap and that would have been that. Lewis was pretty much laying it down on each lap after the restart. No lift and coast, just heavy harvesting at the end of the straights. He didn't change any engine modes so I think Mercedes might have put a lot of work into a more efficient harvest.

I did have to :mjlol: when Tsunoda spun trying to overtake Lewis. All I saw was front wing and then the left 3/4 of the AT :mjlol:.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was a good recovery drive. Without that incident, I'm pretty confident that would have been Verstappen's ass. Erase the pit stop mishap and that would have been that. Lewis was pretty much laying it down on each lap after the restart. No lift and coast, just heavy harvesting at the end of the straights. He didn't change any engine modes so I think Mercedes might have put a lot of work into a more efficient harvest.

I did have to :mjlol: when Tsunoda spun trying to overtake Lewis. All I saw was front wing and then the left 3/4 of the AT :mjlol:.
For a second I thought Lewis gave him a love tap then I realised he lost it on his own..:russ: