The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

calh45

Cal
Daps
Redbull just got bullied. They have no choice but to offer Perez that seat.

I swear sky sports was doing a PR campaign to keep him and white folks on reddit was trying to get the seat to hulkenberg when he hasn't proven anything. He ain't got no heart.

When Lewis retires Perez is the only cat I'm cheering for unless someone else black/not white comes through.....with some actual heart. Albon ain't got none...... actually now that I think about it I don't mind Max now. His fans are garbage, but he's cool.
People are fuming lmao :russ:
I don't think George was going to catch Perez. It's hilarious how on code their anger is.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
To the cacs who say Lewis is spoiled every time he expresses his disappointment when Mercedes screw up.

This is why he does it. To keep an organisation like Mercedes elite you have to bring it every day. No days off.

Mercedes just had a glimpse of the post Hamilton & Wolff era.
I bring this up even when it comes to Lewis' reliability. The focus is different when you have someone with Lewis' gravitas driving.

calh45

Cal
Daps

:russ:

He's big mad, but Bottas ain't fukk up his own tire change. I know I'm enjoying this a bit too much, but you have to know Lewis is at the hotel fighting the urge to tweet "Make another Hov...."

Earlier this week I was hoping Lewis says fukk it and goes to Williams and rebuilds that team for his next title. We saw a team without Lewis rescuing their mistakes and how much he can help a squad. I bet he'd have Williams in the mid field alone just based off a few suggestions and presence alone.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:russ:

He's big mad, but Bottas ain't fukk up his own tire change. I know I'm enjoying this a bit too much, but you have to know Lewis is at the hotel fighting the urge to tweet "Make another Hov...."

Earlier this week I was hoping Lewis says fukk it and goes to Williams and rebuilds that team for his next title. We saw a team without Lewis rescuing their mistakes and how much he can help a squad. I bet he'd have Williams in the mid field alone just based off a few suggestions and presence alone.
I'd actually like to see him go to Alpine. Race with Alonso. That would be fun :sas2: