Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Jesus! that scream by Russell in the pits
:damn:
That shyt woke my girl up from her nap
full

I'm upset though, I really wanted to see George walk in and win. Kid did everything right. On the other hand, not mad seeing Perez win at all because he did what he had to do basically all season long. I think I mentioned before, McLaren did him wrong and Ferrari passed up a good one.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
This weekend well and truly exposed cac Hamilton detractors for the racist parasites they truly are

All that hype around how mercedes doesn't need Hamilton only for them to turn into 12 mclaren the moment he leaves, imo dude been saving their dumb strategies for a while now, anyway at what point would they fire Vowles for his dumb strategies.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This weekend well and truly exposed cac Hamilton detractors for the racist parasites they truly are

All that hype around how mercedes doesn't need Hamilton only for them to turn into 12 mclaren the moment he leaves, imo dude been saving their dumb strategies for a while now, anyway at what point would they fire Vowles for his dumb strategies.
Mercedes always falls apart when they're forced to make quick decisions on strategy. They've just always been able to mostly depend on Lewis either being so fast that those mistakes never show or he's able to recover from their mistakes. People have short memories, but '17 and '18 were full of moments like that.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What does Red Bull do with Albon? His last 2-3 races haven't been bad but still... :ld:
It's tough because he's not bad, he just isn't good in the Red Bull. Logic would say put him back in the Alpha Tauri and send Kvyat on his way (he'd probably get into sports cars). But they need to continue developing Yuki Tsunoda and bring him up from F2. It all depends on if they take Perez or not.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Maybe the Mercedes car is far better than i thought, imo the fact that a driver who is barely faster than Latifi on Sunday is suddenly this good just doesn't sit right with me.

Anyway Maybe Bottas is truly a bottom tier driver, but the again that was already the case in 17-18 when he was nowhere while his teammate was fighting for WDC.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Maybe the Mercedes car is far better than i thought, imo the fact that a driver who is barely faster than Latifi on Sunday is suddenly this good just doesn't sit right with me.

Anyway Maybe Bottas is truly a bottom tier driver, but the again that was already the case in 17-18 when he was nowhere while his teammate was fighting for WDC.
:yeshrug: Why does it matter? No matter who is in that seat, they still have to beat Lewis. He's the benchmark.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These dumb cacs really don't see how they're making themselves look retarded. All these Lewis haters saying this race proves that he isn't anything special and it's all the car, well then that must mean George Russell isn't anything special either and it was all the car too then right?

Oh, b-b-b-but that's different
full

Acting like Russell isn't the most accomplished out of these young drivers in F1 and shown potential as a future GOAT since he was a little kid. How can anyone be surprised with his pace in a Merc and use it to detract from Lewis after seeing what he's been doing in that Williams shytbox.

Maybe Lew and George are just both top drivers

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
These dumb cacs really don't see how they're making themselves look retarded. All these Lewis haters saying this race proves that he isn't anything special and it's all the car, well then that must mean George Russell isn't anything special either and it was all the car too then right?

Oh, b-b-b-but that's different
full

Acting like Russell isn't the most accomplished out of these young drivers in F1 and shown potential as a future GOAT since he was a little kid. How can anyone be surprised with his pace in a Merc and use it to detract from Lewis after seeing what he's been doing in that Williams shytbox.

Maybe Lew and George are just both top drivers

thats the thing, when they wanted to pit towards the end of the race a couple weeks ago he firmly told them no, we won't be stopping here, no reason for it

thats what you get from Lewis