The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

calh45

Cal
Daps
You can't have a dude openly whining in the car like he's been doing and not even getting to Q3 in what's supposed to be a top 5 car. I'd take Stoffel, Latifi, the guy who drives the pace car, Lewis' brother, the spice girl married to Horner.....anyone!

I get that the car is set up for Max probably in the same way that the Mercedes is set up for Lewis, but Valteri at least keeps it respectable. The only person who's getting washed like Albon is Lance Stroll, but he ain't going nowhere because his pops owns the team.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:unimpressed: Cant rely on this nikka Bottas for shyt. That was really the best he could manage on that last lap? And it didnā€™t help that he was giving Russell a tow which made things look even closer.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
What a monster lap from Leclerc. Heā€™s actually my favorite to be the next multiple WDC. I genuinely think heā€™s better than Max. Weā€™ll see how their careers play out. But he has that gravitas.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reporters praying for Lewis' downfall.

Max sets the straight.

If you know Max you know he isn't giving anyone that level of respect unless he thinks they deserve it.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

Max sets the straight.

If you know Max you know he isn't giving anyone that level of respect unless he thinks they deserve it.

That reporter is always saying slick shyt. He asked Bottas the most fukked up question during the driver press conference on Thursday.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Max sets the straight.

shyt is absolutely lame at this point.

when Lewis is done with F1 no one is going give a fukk about it they way they do now.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
shyt is absolutely lame at this point.

when Lewis is done with F1 no one is going give a fukk about it they way they do now.
This situation is reminding me of the end of the Schumacher era in Ferrari. Obviously I don't think Mercedes is listening to any of the BS the media and Hamilton haters are saying-- but Ferrari fukked themselves over having the mentality of we're "Ferrari". They forced Michael out for the young hot shot Kimi and have been underwhelming ever since. And if it weren't for McLaren's ineptitude, they wouldn't have won that lucky backdoor title in 07. The notion that you can just plug and play drivers in any car and get the same result is pure ignorance.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm Dutch and folks here are practically drooling over the narratives that Lewis owes everything to his car and everyone can win in a Mercedes. Verstappen is really one of the best drivers in the field but the lengths these fans go to because they can't accept he still hasn't improved since his debut year. :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm Dutch and folks here are practically drooling over the narratives that Lewis owes everything to his car and everyone can win in a Mercedes. Verstappen is really one of the best drivers in the field but the lengths these fans go to because they can't accept he still hasn't improved since his debut year. :mjlol:

:ehh: and they won't be the only one ... esp. if the new guy wins ...

a polish girl that I know who lives in the Dam has a mixed son with a Dutch breh. The boy looks almost 100% gringo. talking to her the other day she said her son is a fan of Verstappen and that he has Verstappen merch. for me Lewis would seem to be the more obvious choice but nope.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They should look at Hungary 2019.

Verstappen used to talk really slick about Hamilton up until then. Partially because Lewis always gives Verstappen extra room to avoid Max crashing into him. Max doesn't have to give a fukk about these things, as he isn't fighting for a championship.

That race Hamilton made an extra pit stop then put in qualy style lap after qualy style lap to reel Max in and pass him for the win.

After that Max's tone has been much more respectful.

Verstappen,Ricarrdo and Leclerc are champions in waiting, but Lewis is still that guy. Hopefully he fully recovers from the rona

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:ehh: and they won't be the only one ... esp. if the new guy wins ...

a polish girl that I know who lives in the Dam has a mixed son with a Dutch breh. The boy looks almost 100% gringo. talking to her the other day she said her son is a fan of Verstappen and that he has Verstappen merch. for me Lewis would seem to be the more obvious choice but nope.
lol, it's understandable because all the kids in school will be Verstappen fans. Plus it's a ton of casuals who only started paying attention to F1 again because of Verstappen. If he were to quit racing tomorrow all these fans and "racing experts" would be gone in a month. :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Grosjean dropping out of Abu Dhabi. Feel sorry for the guy. :mjcry:

Mick Schumacher won the F2 Championship. I expect him to have a George Russell-type start to his career ie back of the pack for 3+ years.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow. For the first time in a long time, I feel like anyone can win this race.