The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Oscar has tied the career win amount of Lando in 18 months vs being on the grid since 2019
I mean its only this season Lando and McLaren could actually win any race, but the boy Oscar looks special. But i think Lando has another gear whereas I think Oscar is closer to the finished article

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
That was a fun race. Good battle between Oscar and Charles. Lando somehow managed a good drive to keep his hopes alive, and Max is looking super average.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean its only this season Lando and McLaren could actually win any race, but the boy Oscar looks special. But i think Lando has another gear whereas I think Oscar is closer to the finished article
Why do you think the newer guy is more closer to being his complete vision verses the guy almost five years in who was very much coddled

stave

Superstar
Daps
Just saw the highlights. This looked like a great race. Oscar was driving his ass off. Hopefully McLaren won't jag off the Constructors Championship. Perez finally on track for a decent finish and more fukkery as usual. Glad it was a Ferrari involved. :pacspit:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Nah man. You can't be serious.

I was told Verstappen can drive a go cart to the F1 Championship.

:mjgrin:
You're right, it's a wonder he's been able to drag that dog of a Red Bull car not only to victory, but to multiple world championships over the past several years. Truly a driving god :wow: