The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even Max said in the press conference the penalty was harsh enough, but the penalty points make no sense.

fukk these cacs.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
tenor.gif

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Penalties sound like bs though
Hard to believe there isnt a conspiracy against him
The guidelines were listed in some race director's guide or something that apparently can change per race. That aside, you would think they give a reprimand for the first time and a penalty the second time, and not wait until the race has started to dish it out. They probably had 20, 30 minutes to make that call before the lights went out. The calls they make in certain situations is questionable. I'm refraining from shouting conspiracy, but some shyt is dubious.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The guidelines were listed in some race director's guide or something that apparently can change per race. That aside, you would think they give a reprimand for the first time and a penalty the second time, and not wait until the race has started to dish it out. They probably had 20, 30 minutes to make that call before the lights went out. The calls they make in certain situations is questionable. I'm refraining from shouting conspiracy, but some shyt is dubious.

I was on the Autosport forums. Someone posted the penalty decision before the official verdict was released.

Apparently it was announced on Finnish TV.

The head steward often does colour for that Finnish broadcast.

fukking shambles.

:gucci:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I was on the Autosport forums. Someone posted the penalty decision before the official verdict was released.

Apparently it was announced on Finnish TV.

The head steward often does colour for that Finnish broadcast.

fukking shambles.

:gucci:
One of my biggest issues with euro sports is how cavalier they are about the rules and structure of competition. They act like that shyt matters-- until it doesn't; then folks just want to shrug their shoulders when you question them about it. This would be treated like murder in American sports. That information could have been used for sports betting. And we can't ignore the elephant in the room that Bottas in Finnish and this dude is a Finn. Probably tired of seeing his fellow countrymen play second fiddle. This is wild to me.

Last edited: