Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Gregg berhalter is such a obvious pawn for the MLS. Josh Sargent wasted his entire summer doing nothing when he could have at least been on the u20 team with Soto and weah and then come to find out he isn't even going to play on the senior squad.:francis: This is one of many reasons why people don't care about the usmnt.
No one has faith in this Federation/national team. They messed up the coaching search and now they messed up the development of Sargent. How are you gonna have a young talented player and not let him participate in either of the two tournaments that are going on this summer:martin:.

The only good thing that came from the Jamaica match is no one is putting up with this bullshyt. They better win this Gold cup or they're gonna get shytted on from all angles.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm totally against hiring any MLS managers with the exception of hiring Tata, which we should have done before Mexico did it.

Berhalter is yet another step backward.

Also, we have no legitimate strikers that are even close to world-class.

This squad sucks.

The player pool sucks, but its crazy they have consistently hired a string of trash coaches.

The fact that they didn't even talk to Tata is outrageous.

Berhalter was basically a nepotism/status quo hire and he already playing faves with Trapp and Zardes :scust:

Hire a coach who was barely .500 in the MLS brehs

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm totally against hiring any MLS managers with the exception of hiring Tata, which we should have done before Mexico did it.

Berhalter is yet another step backward.

Also, we have no legitimate strikers that are even close to world-class.

This squad sucks.

I would've been down with Pareja, but other than that I agree.