Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Congrats to the Liverpool supporters in here. That season deserved a major cup or PL title.

So now the narrative goes from "Klopp can't win a final" to "Klopp only wins finals against bottlers," I'm sure.

Hot take: Spurs should sell Harry Kane and use that money to buy half of a new backline. I've said that they are better with Son up top and paired with Moura before. I'm sticking by it.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Congrats to the Liverpool supporters in here. That season deserved a major cup or PL title.

So now the narrative goes from "Klopp can't win a final" to "Klopp only wins finals against bottlers," I'm sure.

Hot take: Spurs should sell Harry Kane and use that money to buy half of a new backline. I've said that they are better with Son up top and paired with Moura before. I'm sticking by it.

:ehh:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Was super obvious. Team is better without him. Spurs only have themselves to blame. Congrats to all the non deluded non racist non entitled Liverpool fans....shyt I guess that means no one.
:jurgensmile:

:umad:

Liverpool stay on your mind. That’s ok tho. We love It.

Best team in Europe.

And before you get to hurling insults and and shyt here’s a dap and rep for all the time you put into hating Liverpool.

KreativeNik

Rookie
Daps
Lucas crying

source.gif