Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
That was never a penalty on Sissoko when you consider the distance and speed with which the ball came at him. It even looked like it hit is chest first. Dwight Yorke is an analyst on the sports channel I'm watching, and he made a good point...if players are clever enough, they should be aiming at their opponents arms in the box all day. :mjlol:

Also, Salah is one of the greediest players I've ever seen. He is practically allergic to playing Mane into good positions.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
That was never a penalty on Sissoko when you consider the distance and speed with which the ball came at him. It even looked like it hit is chest first. Dwight Yorke is an analyst on the sports channel I'm watching, and he made a good point...if players are clever enough, they should be aiming at their opponents arms in the box all day. :mjlol:

Also, Salah is one of the greediest players I've ever seen. He is practically allergic to playing Mane into good positions.

Shouldn't have had his hand up in the first place facing a player one on one in the penalty box:francis: