Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Rafa probably looking like Birdman right now

giphy.gif

:mjlit:

EachFabulousApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Brehs, rank prime Aguero, Suarez, Henry and Drogba.

Suarez scoring 31 after missing 5 games and not taking penalties was one of the most beautiful things I've witnessed :wow:

Then Henry striking fear into hearts of defenders with his black gloves :wow:

Drogba playing like 3 people in one :wow:

And Aguerooo:wow:

Rank them for what?

One off/Big game.

D Diddy, Aguero, Suarez, Henry

League Season

Henry, Aguero, Suarez, D Diddy

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Lmao this dude is a fraud, same thing happened when he came for Liverpool last season, was turned away because he had no proof... :beli:

In my mind this dude is sitting in these meetings like Kevin Hart in Laugh At My Pain.

“See the way my account is set up is I got a checking account and a savings account, but I can only withdraw money from my savings account on Tuesdays at 1 pm, but the bank told me they’re going to be closed for the next four Tuesdays :unsure:...”

tenor.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Lmao this dude is a fraud, same thing happened when he came for Liverpool last season, was turned away because he had no proof... :beli:

Knowing how business works in the Middle East, he would have to get signed off by the Royal Family. NOTHING goes on without being run past them first.

Lmaooo

Isn't he the brother of the owner of City?

How come his funds are always :flabbynsick:

Cousin.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
newcastle and leeds getting arab money.
full
premier league getting more global. if I'm a billionaire, imma get in on that too. strike while hot.

This is great for Newcastle because unlike City, you can't use the they have no history shyt, so they're gonna make people extra :mad: if they are good.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
premier league getting more global. if I'm a billionaire, imma get in on that too. strike while hot.

This is great for Newcastle because unlike City, you can't use the they have no history shyt, so they're gonna make people extra :mad: if they are good.
especially those two clubs considering their support. i bet leeds has hipster appeal in the states if they could just get promoted.