Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
fukking c*nts. Hughton did what he supposed to do and keep them up.

Their relegation will be sweet and upped. :wow:

When these owners get the smell of that PL p*ssy with all the money, they start getting above their station. Wanting more attacking football, because season ticket holders start complaining they won't renew as the product isn't entertaining enough, even tho they probably watched worse for decades prior.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
ykrJiRh_d.jpg

:bryan:New lows

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Is man u running Paul Pogba out of town?

Can't wait for Pogba and De Gea to leave so Man U's averageness can be confirmed :ahh:

They're acting like World Class talent are dying to come to a washed up club managed by a novice that will be battling Wolves for EL.

If Pogba doesn't leave then he's probably too shook to go elsewhere and risk flopping. He knows he'll be scrutinised and no excuses re any dip in form. There's absolutely no reason for him to stay...some of the fans are ready to turn on him at the drop of a hat... MN U won't be challenging for anything for a long time.. he's supposed to be hitting the prime of his career and he's really gonna waste it in a team in the rebuilding stage being rebuilt by a guy with no track record of building a team.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Richarlison is the No.1 objective for two sides: Paris Saint-Germain and Atletico Madrid. That information comes from England, with Atletico reportedly viewing the young Brazilian as a potential replacement for Antoine Griezmann, who has once again been linked with Barcelona.

Monday's transfer round-up: Griezmann's future, Navas to leave Real Madrid and Liverpool's Maxi Gomez interesti

I like Griezmann a lot. But if we can sell Griezmann and pick up Richarlison in the process I’d pack his bags and drive him to the airport myself.

tenor.gif