Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Makes it even more crazy

You cannot be giving King the 15/16 season, Rashford didn't make his debut till Feb 16. And if we going all comps, Rashford finished with a better goal tally than King in half the games.

So that's only 3 seasons and even then in all comps King has only outscored Rashford once.

To me Rashford has looked dead from March onwards and needs a rest. Along with DDG and Pogba he has played the most games.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
You cannot be giving King the 15/16 season, Rashford didn't make his debut till Feb 16. And if we going all comps, Rashford finished with a better goal tally than King in half the games.

So that's only 3 seasons and even then in all comps King has only outscored Rashford once.

To me Rashford has looked dead from March onwards and needs a rest. Along with DDG and Pogba he has played the most games.
He needs to get the fukk off United.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Rumors saying Coutinho might be back to Liverpool. Honestly, he'd be a plus but I don't know if he'd be that much of an upgrade to their midfield.

Hendo's been playing much better now that's he's been moved further up field. Fabinho's on his way to being a top 5 holding midfielder. Keita started showing that creative spark he was famous for at RB Leipzig. Ox would also be coming back.

Coutinho doesn't really pick out a pass in the final third a la an Ozil, David Silva, Iniesta etc.

i guess he will be a more expensive shaquiri then? a bench player cuzz he aint replacing anyone on that starting 11 :camby:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He needs to get the fukk off United.

He is only 21, people talk about him like he is Lukaku's age. Kane wasn't starting for Spurs till 21 and before then people wondered if he would make it at PL level let alone Spurs.

You give Rashford 1 more season, just because he is so young.

I remember Fowler and Owen were killers, but both of them were done by the age of 23-25.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

The 1 year ban could take place next season, but more than likely it would be 2020-21 CL.

On one hand, LOL. On the other hand, they'd be a virtual lock to win the league that season.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're trying to. The idiots. Pogba will thrive somewhere at Real Madrid and that'll be that.

United, Fat Waiter and Pogba all to blame

Yep trash front office they're trying to sell their only world-class player meanwhile trash like lingard-young-phil-trashford-smailing are staying.

:camby: the Front Office terms, keep that to them Major National Sports League Association types.

Front Office means Reception area outchea.

Can't wait for Pogba and De Gea to leave so Man U's averageness can be confirmed :ahh:

They're acting like World Class talent are dying to come to a washed up club managed by a novice that will be battling Wolves for EL.

If Pogba doesn't leave then he's probably too shook to go elsewhere and risk flopping. He knows he'll be scrutinised and no excuses re any dip in form. There's absolutely no reason for him to stay...some of the fans are ready to turn on him at the drop of a hat... MN U won't be challenging for anything for a long time.. he's supposed to be hitting the prime of his career and he's really gonna waste it in a team in the rebuilding stage being rebuilt by a guy with no track record of building a team.
Man U fans seem to be expecting messi ronaldo type performances from pogba. scoring 3 while their defense gives up 2 .

the big player is the easy target but, truth be told that whole team is rotten:francis:
They're killing him on social media. I know he had a mediocre seasons but Man U is just not Man U anymore. Management matters.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

The 1 year ban could take place next season, but more than likely it would be 2020-21 CL.

On one hand, LOL. On the other hand, they'd be a virtual lock to win the league that season.

FAKE NEWS!!! Sky Sports aka LFC Sports :troll:

I look forward to the day City will of course take this to court and be exonerated, can't see any reason at all why they wouldn't wan't their books being given any public scrutiny :mjgrin:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Rumors saying Coutinho might be back to Liverpool. Honestly, he'd be a plus but I don't know if he'd be that much of an upgrade to their midfield.

Hendo's been playing much better now that's he's been moved further up field. Fabinho's on his way to being a top 5 holding midfielder. Keita started showing that creative spark he was famous for at RB Leipzig. Ox would also be coming back.

Coutinho doesn't really pick out a pass in the final third a la an Ozil, David Silva, Iniesta etc.
He should take his talents down to South beach:ehh:
Or come to Toronto like giovinco:wow: