Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
They still rely on Aguero a lot for goals, he is gonna start showing some age soon. Liverpool is the younger team and will have money to depend the squad
Sterling is coming into his own. Jesus will replace Aguero... worst case scenario, they’ll spend millions on a top CF. I really don’t seen City struggling for a good couple of years.

Pep is too strong when it comes to winning the league. It’s the Champions League that’s proving to be his Achilles heel.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The deflection.

We got eliminated on a handball, it's not like you know, we had a 10 point lead and didn't win.

Just wait for the final and be gracious. Your team bottled it.

No you got eliminated because you gave 3 goals at home to a team missing their best player. Your friend VAR confirmed this. Total bottlejob. :russ:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Ehhh...not sure about that. The financial divide between Juve and the rest of Italy really doesn't exist like that in the EPL.

Was gonna allude to this as well. City gonna need to replace his goals. At the moment G. Jesus ain't cutting it.
Do you genuinely believe you’ll challenge City for the title next season?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
City are going to dominate the league like Juventus for the next few seasons. Liverpool did incredible to push them all the way but I doubt it will be as close next season.
eh not really, if they get another midfield who is excellent with the ball (Ndombele, Aouar) I think they can be right back in the title race because that was the only area City is better than them at personnel wise.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Sterling is coming into his own. Jesus will replace Aguero... worst case scenario, they’ll spend millions on a top CF. I really don’t seen City struggling for a good couple of years.

Pep is too strong when it comes to winning the league. It’s the Champions League that’s proving to be his Achilles heel.
It’s easy when you have endless financial resources. VAR next season will cost pool at least 10 points with salads diving antics and offside goals

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Like I give a fukk about a League Cup final from 2 years ago when we're 7 points ahead of ya.

Money's a factor; it's just not the only factor. We spent 70 million on our keeper but only 35 on Salah. 75 million for Virgil but only 8 for Robertson. A large portion of our spending came from selling Suarez and Coutinho.

7053.thm350.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Congrats to Man City supporters!

And though I know second place often gets derisively called "first loser," but nah, fukk that today. Congrats to Liverpool supporters for an all-time great season too. TBH, I hope it ends in a major trophy for y'all too. It deserves one.

Class