Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Naaaah breh, I don't want to hear shyt about 97 points. Had a 10 point lead. They bottled it :hhh:

I honestly don't give a FUKK what y'all think bruh. :russ:

If I did I wouldn't be posting. We're going to Madrid. All City fans would trade the 3 trophies they'll win this season for the Champions League. And to think UEFA gifted City a road to the final where the toughest team they would've had to beat was a 4th place side. But they bottled it, just like they always do in Europe.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
United is such a disgrace.
Agonizing for Pool.
Arsenal trolled themselves for 4th. It was right there. Did Auba sneak the golden boot?
Chelsea in for interesting times with this transfer ban.
Spurs better NOT win the CL I swear. City really goofed with that one.
City deserve the league though. Robots. All of them. A team of robots. Ive never seen the like.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
City are going to dominate the league like Juventus for the next few seasons. Liverpool did incredible to push them all the way but I doubt it will be as close next season.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't give a FUKK what y'all think bruh. :russ:

If I did I wouldn't be posting. We're going to Madrid. All City fans would trade the 3 trophies they'll win this season for the Champions League. And to think UEFA gifted City a road to the final where the toughest team they would've had to beat was a 4th place side. But they bottled it, just like they always do in Europe.

The deflection.

We got eliminated on a handball, it's not like you know, we had a 10 point lead and didn't win.

Just wait for the final and be gracious. Your team bottled it.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
City are going to dominate the league like Juventus for the next few seasons. Liverpool did incredible to push them all the way but I doubt it will be as close next season.

They still rely on Aguero a lot for goals, he is gonna start showing some age soon. Liverpool is the younger team and will have money to depend the squad

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Ehhh...not sure about that. The financial divide between Juve and the rest of Italy really doesn't exist like that in the EPL.

They still rely on Aguero a lot for goals, he is gonna start showing some age soon. Liverpool is the younger team and will have money to depend the squad

Was gonna allude to this as well. City gonna need to replace his goals. At the moment G. Jesus ain't cutting it.