Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The frustration is reaching a boiling point for Ney, he’s out here attacking fans and s#itting on his teammates. Dude is clearly fed up with Paris.

I would have sold that shove like he shot me...

c85727088829867d20323c11b1756c41.gif

Speaking about the game, Neymar — who scored in normal time and again during the shootout — blasted the younger players in the team.

He said: 'We need to be more man inside the locker room. More united, everyone needs to run. What I see there is a lot of youth that looks a bit lost.

'There's more mouth than ears. They need to listen more than they talk. Sometimes an experienced player says something and they don't care, or the manager says something and they don't care.

'So this is a team that won't go very far, this team will have no luck in the end. This team will always lack in that. We need to be more intelligent, they (the young players) more than us because we (the older players) are more experienced.

They need to have more respect, they need to listen more. When I got promoted I always listened and respected the old ones. I think they need to follow that path too.'

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The frustration is reaching a boiling point for Ney, he’s out here attacking fans and s#itting on his teammates. Dude is clearly fed up with Paris.

I would have sold that shove like he shot me...

c85727088829867d20323c11b1756c41.gif

Do it Woodward! :mjlit:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Glad I'm not the only one to have noticed Liverpool's abnormal fitness levels. I wouldn't say they on something, but damn, they fitness is off the charts. Have Salah, Van dijk, Mane, Trent etc even been rotated in the last few weeks? :patrice:
Preseason is geared to get the players fit to play our style with double and triple sessions and why would we be rotating key players in the midst of a title challenging run-in :mindblown:

You also have to remember we went out of the domestic cups early, if one was to look at mins played across all comps I doubt there would be any difference :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal aren't scoring today. If they do, it's by accident. We look incapable of holding the ball for 30 seconds.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:
Milan.... we have to secure champions otherwise we gona lose half our squad and rino... life not fair

Rino depressed already waving the white flag:mjcry:

They did pippo dirty now rino... leonardo and maldini gotta get us back on top

I love Rino but if we fail this season too, we just need to get Benitez :francis:

If we lose today we might even drop to 7th:mjcry: