Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Liverpool must have a very good fitness coach, cuz klopp be putting out the same lineup in every game, and these dudes press like hell from start to finish without even tiring. Crazy.

performance-enhancing-drugs.jpeg

Glad I'm not the only one to have noticed Liverpool's abnormal fitness levels. I wouldn't say they on something, but damn, they fitness is off the charts. Have Salah, Van dijk, Mane, Trent etc even been rotated in the last few weeks? :patrice:

Idk about the rest, but I swear Robertson might be on something

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn cardiff would be in it had they won today as brighton have arsenull and citeh last two

Cant say i support either as they both look below pl standards i just feel for cardiff due to the sala situation

Otherwise would hate to see chris go down but team looks rubish

Maybe cardiff can get a win against palace and draw last one at united (not too far fetched these day...)

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
I wanna support the brother Chris Hughton but dude has to go after this season, this Brighton team is garbage and boring
i too am rooting for hughton but, i mean, i'm legit falling asleep watching this match
this brighton team is strolling to a 1 - 0 defeat like their lives and livelihoods don't depend on the outcome of this match. AT HOME!!
they ain't winning their remaining games. this is it.
what happened to the fiery relegation battle matches?
i don't expect quality, but i expect a fight. wtf!!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'm worried, Liverpool doesn't play when it comes to counters, levante was deadly on counters today. If Barca doesn't get their shyt together we can kiss the 3reble bye bye:mjcry: