Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Lol Mbappe stepped up the first leg...handled tings dolo while Cavani and Neymar were out

30 Ligue 1 goals this season in 27 games...only Messi has more....meanwhile your man basically played 13 league games this entire season. So yes heavy lifting.

And we saw Neymar in the first leg against Liverpool :scust:...second leg the whole team played better.
Neymar has been PSG best player in practically every cl games they've played. They are toothless without him. There's no creativity from the wing and he was responsible for 3/4 of Mbappe's goals before he got injured. once teams gameplan for Mbappe and don't give him space, he can be negated. Neymar can't. He was their biggest threat in all their big games

make no mistake, I'm not a Neymar fan at all. complete hoe nikka.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Bolton’s ownership must have went to the Birdman school of business management.

“sue me, when I have to pay you, you’ll get paid."

tenor.gif

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
"If I tell you, for example, that I consider one of the best jobs of my career was to finish second with Man United in the Premier League, you will say, 'this guy is crazy,'" Mourinho said. "'He won 25 titles and he is saying that a second position was one of his best achievements?'"

"I keep saying this because people don't know what is going on behind the scenes.

"And sometimes we, in this side of the cameras, analyse things with a different perspective."

Mourinho like you don't know my pain :damn:

But Mourinho is also culpable not least because Fred was signed under his watch as were Bailly and Sanchez

That's assuming Mourinho had control over transfers, which he didn't. Sanchez especially was forced through by the board for marketing reasons, just because City wanted him

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I'm a few days late to this but I'm absolutely on board with Roy Keane's savage criticism on Pogba. Yeah you can have all the skills you want but it doesn't count for shyt in midfield if you don't run everywhere and don't put the tackle in. A midfielder such as Michael Essien might not have been as skillful as Pogba but he was an immensely better centre midfielder because he had an amazing engine.

Maybe that's a poor comparison because Essien was world class when it came to technique as well. I'll pick a poorer player. fukking Park Ji-Sung, remember him? I'd take Park a million times over Pogba at centre midfield. Pogba is an outdated player, football has no room for the pure no. 10 with no desire to put the work in in regards to shutting down the opposition midfield. Guys like Riquelme, Guti, Deco were amazing players 15 years ago because football allowed for a luxury attacking midfielder, it doesn't anymore. You've got to be a complete player if you play midfield, which Pogba isn't

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
Mane is very under rated at Liverpool. I think he don't have the credit he deserves. His defensive work is immense. And i ain't talkin' bout the time he step up when Salah was like Casper. Everything revolve around Salah.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
If we want Liverpool atmosphere we just gotta get the speakers booming like Liverpool do :wow:

:mjlol: That's one of the songs they play during the stadium tour, skip to the 5 minute mark.

Must be agitating having such an inferiority complex about your own clubs' stadiums that you have to resort to this level of intellectual dishonesty to detract from Anfield. :wow:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

:mjlol: That's one of the songs they play during the stadium tour, skip to the 5 minute mark.

Must be agitating having such an inferiority complex about your own clubs' stadiums that you have to resort to this level of intellectual dishonesty to detract from Anfield. :wow:
Heads will explode when we win the league :wow: