Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Goodness United looks like trash. Should have been knocked out by PSG to be honest. That win took the air out of us.

There's no leadership on the pitch whatsoever. We need a VVD type of leader.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Goodness United looks like trash. Should have been knocked out by PSG to be honest. That win took the air out of us.

Zero leadership. Immature in attack and no bite in midfield.

McT out and starting Lindelof at RB is exposing Ole.

I said it before. Should have waited till summer to appoint Ole because it was an emotional decision. Should have stuck with original plan to wait till summer. Top 4 definitely gone but Ole is definitely getting exposed very badly. He's making the same mistakes previous managers are making.

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So, Man Utd fans, how yall think you're gonna fare in Europa League?
YPOS1EM.png

Is any big player even gonna want to come to the club in the summer when they will have better options?
IrRpcYf.png

Oh lawd Man City gonna destroy yall on Wednesday aren't they
3GS2YHu.png

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Zero leadership. Immature in attack and no bite in midfield.

McT starting Lindelof at RB is exposing Ole.

I said it before. Should have waited till summer to appoint Ole because it was an emotional decision. Should have stuck with original plan to wait till summer. Top 4 definitely gone but Ole is definitely getting exposed very badly. He's making the same mistakes previous managers are making.

Yea, should have gone with Darmian at RB to keep Lindelof at CB. I'm sure he's saving McTominay for City this Wednesday.

We should have stuck to our original plan and waited to summer to see who was in the market. You lose nothing by waiting. Getting Ole now is mad rash.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
So, Man Utd fans, how yall think you're gonna fare in Europa League?
YPOS1EM.png

Is any big player even gonna want to come to the club in the summer when they will have better options?
IrRpcYf.png

Oh lawd Man City gonna destroy yall on Wednesday aren't they
3GS2YHu.png

We would get smacked.We only scored 1 goal at home in the entire Champions League campaign, that was that handball goal from Fellaini. :MJlfacepalm:

Still could bring in some players but that Sanchez wage problem is gonna be a serious issue.:MJlfacepalm:

And yeah knowing us,we'' narrowly beat Man City 2-1 or lose 2-1 like the last 2 times they've come here. :MJlfacepalm: