Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
He was like one of Barca’s best players last year. He’s been injured most of this year and they decide to ship him off?

Sheesh.
I think that's if we get De Lite, I'm pretty sure they're both gonna want regular minutes. Wasn't puyol forced Into early retirement because of the same Injury? Also Barca will have like 6 CBs.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I think that's if we get De Lite, I'm pretty sure they're both gonna want regular minutes. Wasn't puyol forced Into early retirement because of the same Injury? Also Barca will have like 6 CBs.

Almost 100% getting De Ligt. Good development for the Dutch national team to have De Ligt and FDJ play together. If Liverpool were to nick De Ligt from Barca that'd be crazy. VVD and De Ligt together.

If Umtiti goes then Man U needs to go all out for him. I'd even add we should still try for Koulibaly as well. That Francophone connection with Pogba and Martial :banderas:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This club will be the death of me :snoop: That's top4 gone..before we get destroyed on Wednesday

Europa League here we come :martin:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Almost 100% getting De Ligt. Good development for the Dutch national team to have De Ligt and FDJ play together. If Liverpool were to nick De Ligt from Barca that'd be crazy. VVD and De Ligt together.

If Umtiti goes then Man U needs to go all out for him. I'd even add we should still try for Koulibaly as well. That Francophone connection with Pogba and Martial :banderas:

You wanna spend 70mil on a player with dodgy knees who doesn't believe in surgery? :francis: