Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You think the man in your avi will leave? I've been hearing rumours

The rumors are pretty strong. We'll know in a couple weeks.

Will be sad if goes, he's a generational talent. But that transfer fee will be lovely. We can overspend for years after and we can just claim its the Sane money.

Gundogan looks like he's letting his deal expire and Danilo probably going to Inter. Going to be a hot summer.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

Will be sad if goes, he's a generational talent. But that transfer fee will be lovely. We can overspend for years after and we can just claim its the Sane money.

Gundogan looks like he's letting his deal expire and Danilo probably going to Inter. Going to be a hot summer.

This dude man :heh: But yeah I see him heading to Bayern if he's off and demanding to start

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This dude man :heh: But yeah I see him heading to Bayern if he's off and demanding to start

You'd think if he played for Bayern he'd have went to the world Cup. They were trying to send him a message with that shyt.

But hey if Bayern comes up with the money then so be it.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Leroy :mjcry:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I think they will. I've heard they're interested in Nicolas Pepe, he ought to be 60-70 mil

Yeah he's good, but he works primarily on the right, Leroy works primarily on the left. But it seems Sterling has taken over the left side now so maybe Pepe can take over the right.