Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Ander Herrera is nobody. ManU should be aiming higher.
I think the bigger issue is there are more pressing positions to sign players. A Matic replacement was more important. As is CB, RB and a Right sided attacker. Herrera's replacement could have been next summer but now Matic will bw firat choice again next year.

Its also pretty bad letting a 1st team player's contract wind down like this.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think the bigger issue is there are more pressing positions to sign players. A Matic replacement was more important. As is CB, RB and a Right sided attacker. Herrera's replacement could have been next summer but now Matic will bw firat choice again next year.

That player is a sick note. I get it from United’s perspective.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i have a bad feeling about this arsenal vs newcastle match
arsenal suck ass on mondays for some reason, or at least when i watch them on mondays they suck.
need the 3 points.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

You still need a passer in midfield and who is the cover LB for Shaw?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Griezmann tells Atlético he is staying

With the departure of Lucas Hernandez to Bayern Munich in the summer, Atlético Madrid will frantically be on the hunt for defenders. But the club can rest easy in the fact that star man Antoine Griezmann will not be following his French compatriot to the Wanda exit door.

The French striker has recently publically stated that he is “fed up” of the constant rumours linking him with a move to Barcelona. And in private, he has also told Diego Simeone and the club’s hierarchy that he has no intentions of leaving this summer.

giphy.gif