Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I deff think MU should have seen out their original plan and waited till the end of the season before confirming him. Then we could have assessed his end product.

What we really need is a DoF. Without that, then it’ll be the same thing as before.
Agree. Those boys been fueled by the hatred of Mourinho for the last 2!months. That’ll wear off and I don’t think he’s tactically that sharp.
Good luck to them though.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Hudson Odoi about to give Clubs buyers remorse....:heh: ...

dont see anything special

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Southampton: Ralph Hasenhuttl blocks wi-fi to prevent players from gaming

Hasenhuttl, who faced similar problems at former club RB Leipzig, compared it to alcohol and drug addiction.

"It's something you get addicted to and that means we have to protect the players," the 51-year-old said.

On Thursday, an anonymous English footballer admitted lengthy gaming sessions threatened to ruin his career.

The Sun revealed the unknown EFL player would play popular video game Fortnite for up to 13 hours a day.

"It's something you have to force actively against and I will do this," said Hasenhuttl, whose side travel to Brighton in the Premier League on Saturday.

"I did it in my last club. We had also problems with players - they were playing until three o'clock in the morning before a game.

"You have to help protect them because it's not a small problem. If you are honest it's the same as alcoholism or getting addicted to drugs.

"To protect them means helping them not to spend so much time there. We block the wi-fi in the hotel, for example, in the evening so they can't play any more."

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Netflix got a documentary on Griezmann :ehh:

I'll check it out, although as a player Griezmann just always lacked something to me. I think him staying at Atletico really hampered his chances of being a consistent 20 goal a season striker.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Netflix got a documentary on Griezmann :ehh:

I'll check it out, although as a player Griezmann just always lacked something to me. I think him staying at Atletico really hampered his chances of being a consistent 20 goal a season striker.

:gucci:

His rate is totally fine and better than it should be for a non #9/CF, playing in Simeone system.

He hasn't scored less than 20 goals in a season since 12/13.

Griezmann rate is good in any era.