Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

There was nothing friendly about this game :wow:

Can't find the clip of Layun bytch slapping the Paraguayan n the ref not even carding him :mjgrin:

Almiron with the straight red after comming on for 10mins

Tata's Era is off to a good start I would say :ehh:

Can't wait for the gold cup this summer to shyt on the USMNT as usual :jawalrus:

You guys can have the Gold Cup.

Personally I'd rather sacrifice the Gold Cup to cap tie some of these young 18-20 year old guys with duel citizenship.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You guys can have the Gold Cup.

Personally I'd rather sacrifice the Gold Cup to cap tie some of these young 18-20 year old guys with duel citizenship.
Can please name names of the top youngins that have dual citizenship?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Can please name names of the top youngins that have dual citizenship?

Sergino Dest- Plays for Ajax II. US or Netherlands
Timothy Tillman- Bayern Munich II. US or Germany
Efrain Alvarez- LA Galaxy. US or Mexico, but it appears he's leaning towards Mexico
Ulysses Llanez- LA Galaxy. US or Mexico
Alex Mendez- Freiburg. US or Mexico
Marco Farfan- Portland Timbers. US or Mexico

I'm sure there are some I'm missing. Some of these guys like Farfan might not make much of a splash, but any duel citizen should at least be in contact with US Soccer on the regular.

Can't have what happened to Jonathan Gonzalez and most likely Efrain keep happening.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Still should have waited till the summer to confirm him.

Just as important as a new manager is a DoF. The current structure will still fail Ole.

If he knows whatsw good for him then he needs to be ruthless with rebuilding that squad unless he'll be up on the summerjam screen next season. I give him 2 full seasons max. I just hope its a fun ride.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I deff think MU should have seen out their original plan and waited till the end of the season before confirming him. Then we could have assessed his end product.

What we really need is a DoF. Without that, then it’ll be the same thing as before.