Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yes u right recent history does show that big team is more likely to win. still in a cup, small teams do have a chance to win,and have also won. they also have much better chance to get to finals, than compare to a champions. it stil doesn't negate the fact that they have won and can win. Ur acting like its some type of anomaly for small teams to win it or even reach the finals

Arsenal have won a few cups recently, nobody would say they were the second best team in england, not even delusional arsenal fans would say that. United won under Van gaal again nobody in their gotdamn mind:russ: would say that team was one the best that year. shyt chelsea won the champions in 2012, and in that year they were not the best or 2nd best , neither was liverpool in 2005. nobody would say they were the best in their country, because the standings showed them not even been good enough to qualify from the league standings.

this whole thing started with me saying that napoli have been the 2nd best team in italy the last 3 years, and the TABLE would back me up. u said the last 10 years. i showed based on the league that was not true. you argued that them winning domestic cups during that time period made them the 2nd best:hhh: i countered with that lesser teams have won in the past domestic cups, dont meant they are the 2nd or 3rd best, they just happened to beat other teams that sometimes were better than them in a one off. Again arsenal have won 2 domestic cups recently nobody on gods greens earth looking at their league form would say they were the second best team in the league. :picard: maybe 4th best:russ: same with Man U

:stopitslime: At cherry picking individual years, I'm talking about levels of consistency, a body of work for a decade (Finishes, Trophies, Europe Comp). How the phuck is that hard to understand?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:stopitslime: At cherry picking individual years, I'm talking about levels of consistency, a body of work for a decade (Finishes, Trophies, Europe Comp). How the phuck is that hard to understand?

alright no need to get emotional. i will stick to looking at the league standings to see who are the best teams in a country:manny:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Anyone else think Aubameyang putting on the Black Panther mask was corny?

Doing too much

A lot of nikkas PR stuntin' like that's the movement

Not really. It's kinda like a signature celebration of his. Just a bit of fun

the-evolution-of-pierre-emerick-aubameyangs-mask-celebrations.jpg

Last edited:

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after this paul scholes debacle, only pundits that have actually won something should be allow to critique. Its getting embarrassing for guys like neville, scholes, henry, shearer and even souness ( all great players ) but all rubbish as managers.they should only critique other players but not the managers or their tactics. managing is another ball game. whats more outrageous is guys like sherwood, and big sam talking shyt like they can do the same.:gucci:

Thats why coaches like Zidane, guardiola, heynches, ancelloti and simoeone are so :wow: its not easy to do it at all.

I mean careful with the word great tho... Gary Neville is nowhere near the other guys level. To be fair to Henry he accepted an extremely difficult situation in Monaco and should have been given more time...