Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
A combination of his tactics & the fact they had Morata up front. :ehh:

nah :stopitslime:morata(VAR stole like 3 goals away:mjlol:) has been playing fine since he came to atl.madrid .Its been going on for a while now, only so long u can keep winning 1-0.

They should be neck and neck with Barcelona they way barca have been playing( which is not all that great, dropped lots of points) but atl. madrid are drawing too many games.:francis:

Simeone should have gone to inter, but inter are a mess so:russ:

P.s Lemar is either thrash or the system he's playing under doesnt help bring out the best in him.:yeshrug:

with all that been said goatnaldo doing it again with in my opinion inferior offensive talent around him just shows u how great he still is:blessed:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Ronaldo 3 titles in different league and about 3 champions league for Madrid one for Man U about to get another one for Juve and European champ with Portugal. Yep he’s the Goat
4 champions league with Madrid, but other than that, you’re 100% on the money.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
So let me get this straight. Ronaldo leaves Madrid and they get killed at home to Ajax. Eliminated and will not repeat.

Juventus is moving on because Ronaldo just brought them back from down 0-2 with 3 goals

I leave anything out? :wow: :wow:
You left out that florentino perez is one dumb fukking fakkit

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I guess now they see how valuable Partey is to this team . I don't think they go out like this if he had played.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Cristiano score real goals or just 2 tap ins and Pen, and they gassing the fukk outta that shiit cause we in this era?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: ADP