Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks that's a penalty??

It was a penalty. But without VAR and reviews then it would never have been given

UEFA refs have been recently taught what natural and unnaturally body positions are

Breh firmed his right hand out and span round. It was a penalty by the new laws

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
United were really lucky, and the commentators talking about Solkjaer this Solkjaer that, PSG bossed this game man, they should only be congratulating solkjaer if he were a Leprechaun, cause thats how much luck they had. Anyways, after this PSG will always be chicken shyt in my eyes.
Nah. Man U played with heart. First two PSG goals were a disgrace.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
PSG needs to be on the phone with La Liga officials RIGHT NOW

The have to find a way to play better competition.

Y’all killed me for saying this before, but if the money is there why not merge?
I'd argue that Lyon are the best team in France now even if they not top of Ligue 1. But yeah that league is laughingly weak.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
United were really lucky, and the commentators talking about Solkjaer this Solkjaer that, PSG bossed this game man, they should only be congratulating solkjaer if he were a Leprechaun, cause thats how much luck they had. Anyways, after this PSG will always be chicken shyt in my eyes.

Doggie, United came into this game with 10 first team injuries, their best player suspended and a bunch of teenagers on the bench. They literally played against the spending power of the Qatar economy and won

Just like Ajax yesterday, this is a memorable CL night and great achievement by Solskjaer

:wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Luck is the residue of hard work.

:mjlit: