Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
PSG already bottled by conceding two goals.

But that was not a penalty. They got fukked in that respect.

You can tell the ref lowkey regretted the decision. Gave PSG an addition 6 minutes+ to score.

Then this dumbass Tuchel decides to bring Cavani on too late.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Concerning that Pen, it was harsh but I've seen them being giving. Hit him on the elbow while he was turning away.

I think VAR makes it looks worse as the ref sees the game in slow mo

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
PSG cant park the bus when needed :manny:
Except with Emery they fukked up against Barca, this time they couldnt hold against United :mindblown: Ill take it tho :youngsabo:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Wasn't a penalty. Back turned away from the ball, arm wasnt fully extended. UEFA made that call though. :wow:

His arm was far enough away from his body for me to think he extended it on purpose. He's a professional athlete. It wasnt that hard of a shot or close enough for him to not get his arm out of the way

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

The PSG choke vs Barca was way worse

True but that was at the Camp Nou with Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta

Man U came to Paris two away goals down with the the main core of their team missing

No team has ever overturned a two-goal deficit in an away Champions second-leg tie fixture...Man U did it for the first time tonight with McTominay, Fred, Pereira and Young

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Imma tell y'all right now, there's going to be some major fukkery in the Lyon vs Barca game.

Most existing CL in years. The possibility of all English teams in the quarters. :wow: The possibility of City vs Barca (if they both get through, but knowing UEFA's bias towards Barca, they'll get Ajax, Porto or Roma)

Wow.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Concerning that Pen, it was harsh but I've seen them being giving. Hit him on the elbow while he was turning away.

I think VAR makes it looks worse as the ref sees the game in slow mo

I could've sworn they said that the refs see it in actual speed.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
United were really lucky, and the commentators talking about Solkjaer this Solkjaer that, PSG bossed this game man, they should only be congratulating solkjaer if he were a Leprechaun, cause thats how much luck they had. Anyways, after this PSG will always be chicken shyt in my eyes.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Barca had Messi et Co.

United had a bench of academy players. No reason it should have even come this close.
I guess but coming back from 2-0 vs 4-0 is a world difference imo. And the fact that United played pretty poor overall and got lucky with the goals takes away some from the "wow factor" in my opinion. Still a horrible choke job tho