Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Lol.

How many non PK goals does Pogba have?

And why not take that comparison back to when Pogba first came back to England. You can cherry pick stats and skew whatever you'd like. Last time someone called him Kevin De Ghost, next game Pogba played his only contribution was getting a red card.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
i don't think we robbed them, i would have preferred money or a straight martial swap. mikhi isn't worth the wages he's on. he had an excellent game yesterday, but that's few and far between since his arrival. arsenal need to get get back to players being worthy of their salaries and players with promise. i might make fun of spurs, but our wage bill is way too high for them to be finishing above us, they have better allocation of resources.
I had a decent and reliable Honda with low mileage and decent MPG. You had a 150k mileage mercedes and I was like :gladbron: ill have it in a swap deal and some cash for you.

I took it home like its a mercedes!:blessed:

Not realising its hiding 150k mileage wear and tear and is going to cost me a bomb to maintain or get rid of.:snoop:

While you have a Honda that's decent. Doesn't give you much in the way of problems and once in a while shows off its Japanese bells and whistles like "bet you didn't know I could do that.":sas2:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I had a decent and reliable Honda with low mileage and decent MPG. You had a 150k mileage mercedes and I was like :gladbron: ill have it in a swap deal and some cash for you.

Not realising its hiding 150k mileage wear and tear and is going to cost me a bomb to maintain or get rid of.:snoop:

While you have a Honda that's decent. Doesn't give you much in the way of problems and once in a while shows off its Japanese bells and whistles like "bet you didn't know I could do that.":sas2:

Mitsubishi Starion FTW.

:sas1:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

i would prefer not to swap and just sell you the mercedes and you keep your honda and sell it to someone else.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
i would prefer not to swap and just sell you the mercedes and you keep your honda and sell it to someone else.
In hindsight yeah but you were looking at Aubameyang at the time too which I believe played a part. Or you needed a car at the weekend as run around and didn't have time to look for one?:manny:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@Max B @BlackBall @dappadonna

RpSE8Ks.png

RpSE8Ks.png

Can't take a defeat this saturday

RpSE8Ks.png