Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Listening to HOB in the gym
jeez.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Haha

I was 10 in 1990, just remember gazza crying mainly.

I did go to the arsenal-sheffield wednesday, 1993 fa cup final replay at wembley straight from school and watched andy linighan score a last minute header to win the cup :myman:

Also, I was at the last game of the old north bank at highbury before they made it all seater, stayed behind after the game for an hour, I musta been about 12 I think.

Remember people singing from the clock end "bud bud ding ding jimmy on the wing wing" to jimmy carter, back when racism was still fine at football :laugh:

Been living this arsenal shyt :yes:

(till they made it unbearable to pay them prices)

Old as fukk tbh :scusthov:

:whew:

You old fukk :russ:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaica has been in contact with him. England is only calling him up so that we can't. He probably won't play on their next WC squad, you know how they treat black players in England.

The Reggae boyz could use him :sadbron:

Yea but the JFF is full of it (Whitmore contacted), England are probably going to give him a run so they can lock him in the coach CLAIMS his intention wasnt to purposely snatch him to lock him in..They need to clean shop and get rid of Burrell...They have their own agenda, which is sad because they are hurting Jamaica at the National level..People like Pennant, Daniel Sturridge, Ashley Young, English D1, and D2 players should be approached by JFF instead of these low level Harbour View/Tivoli Gardens players

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Yea but the JFF is full of it (Whitmore contacted), England are probably going to give him a run so they can lock him in the coach CLAIMS his intention wasnt to purposely snatch him to lock him in..They need to clean shop and get rid of Burrell...They have their own agenda, which is sad because they are hurting Jamaica at the National level..People like Pennant, Daniel Sturridge, Ashley Cole, English D1, and D2 players should be approached by JFF instead of these low level Harbour View/Tivoli Gardens players

Ashley Cole is Bajan.