Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Lindpere totally robbed of a penalty

Im so pissed Jamaica didnt play there part and get aggresive quickly..England snapped up 17 year sensation Stirling from Liverpool for the 23 man roster in qualifying this week..

Come on breh, you know all those Caribbeans in the same baot are the same (no offense) - I'll be PROUD to play for my country..............

.........if a big country doesn't call for me

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn playbwai well im mid 20's and I have no interest in dench

You probably remember Italia 90, sorry but WC94 was my first WC so u in a class all by yourself trill og

Haha

I was 10 in 1990, just remember gazza crying mainly.

I did go to the arsenal-sheffield wednesday, 1993 fa cup final replay at wembley straight from school and watched andy linighan score a last minute header to win the cup :myman:

Also, I was at the last game of the old north bank at highbury before they made it all seater, stayed behind after the game for an hour, I musta been about 12 I think.

Remember people singing from the clock end "bud bud ding ding jimmy on the wing wing" to jimmy carter, back when racism was still fine at football :laugh:

Been living this arsenal shyt :yes:

(till they made it unbearable to pay them prices)

Old as fukk tbh :scusthov:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Im so pissed Jamaica didnt play there part and get aggresive quickly..England snapped up 17 year sensation Stirling from Liverpool for the 23 man roster in qualifying this week..

Jamaica has been in contact with him. England is only calling him up so that we can't. He probably won't play on their next WC squad, you know how they treat black players in England.

The Reggae boyz could use him :sadbron:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Jamaica has been in contact with him. England is only calling him up so that we can't. He probably won't play on their next WC squad, you know how they treat black players in England.

The Reggae boyz could use him :sadbron:

:dwillhuh:
He'll probably be englands best winger by then breh.
Seriously whos ahead of him at this point?
Milner/Downing? :russ:
Ox/Wallcot ?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
He'll probably be englands best winger by then breh.
Seriously whos ahead of him at this point?
Milner/Downing? :russ:
Ox/Wallcot ?

maybe, but right now he's not much better than Albrighton, Adam Johnson etc.

They only calling him up to keep us starving. He's a product of Kingston Jamaica.

John Barnes was born in Jamaica too.