Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Was waiting on the oil money reference, because apparently Liverpool is a poverty side.

You have no response because you know before the Sheikh came around Man City were a nothing club that hadn't won a goddamn thing. You bought all your star players, your manager, your titles, and your worries about checks and balances with oil money.

I hate United too, and they're richer than your facsimile club. But at least they have history, actual club legends who worked their way up the ladder. Their prestige isn't bought.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
You have no response because you know before the Sheikh came around Man City were a nothing club that hadn't won a goddamn thing. You bought all your star players, your manager, your titles, and your worries about checks and balances with oil money.

I hate United too, and they're richer than your facsimile club. But at least they have history, actual club legends who worked their way up the ladder. Their prestige isn't bought.
When May rolls around this thread about to take a damning turn...depends on who wins :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
And we had a stonewall pen not given the match before, swings and roundabouts :umad:

But I know it's easier to blame a conspiracy than to face up to the fact that oil money can't buy you everything :wow:

You remember bad calls from more than 2 weeks ago? Why are you such an emotional fukkboy?

Lol, History FC is big mad.

Money wins football, you think United and Liverpool just "pulled up their bootstraps" and won more titles than everyone else. No, investment was made and they outspent everyone and won more. Now the table has turned and you guys look at City like how old white people look at a young black man sitting in first class. fukk you and fukk your history.

I'm watching my team compete for silverware, cheers! :takedat: