Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I can't watch the games tonight because of work. But I know Barca is gonna either catch a win or some away goals. We won't concede becayse umtiti's back.

While everyone's waiting to make magic ,Dembele is gonna hold it down and show everyone how it's done:wow:

Barto's gotta stop playing around and holla at Arsenal and get Laca bloodclaat zette on board to replace Suarez

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Started supporting Chelsea after winning CL and Europa . How plastic of him. Even worst :mjlol:

That was the season new plastic fans started popping out :dead:

Lmao u sound like a lame ass cac. Just because i didnt start posting in here from the get go means ive only been a fan sine 2012. U and @Kunty McPhuck csn fish for daps all u want. Dont bother me none. :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lmao u sound like a lame ass cac. Just because i didnt start posting in here from the get go means ive only been a fan sine 2012. U and @Kunty McPhuck csn fish for daps all u want.

:mjlol:

I don't care about that nonsense. If I did I would go round calling everyone Cacs who didn't agree with me and make anti :lolbron: threads.