Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Wudo75

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Bayern Fan since 1980 and i was not that frightened since the CL final in 2001. We have a bad coach who don't know shyt about tactics like positionsplay and ball handling. This team is not very well balanced but they fight though. I expect a desaster at Anfield for Bayern this year. Hopefully we can get some younger player and a decent coach in summer to come back stronger. Sad gifs appreciated

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I'm a Bayern Fan since 1980 and i was not that frightened since the CL final in 2001. We have a bad coach who don't know shyt about tactics like positionsplay and ball handling. This team is not very well balanced but they fight though. I expect a desaster at Anfield for Bayern this year. Hopefully we can get some younger player and a decent coach in summer to come back stronger. Sad gifs appreciated

tenor.gif

Betting the house on Liverpool win tonight then :mjlit:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Dortmund are choking the league :sas2: its only 3 points now

lets hope for the good of football that they hold on but it aint looking good at all. :huhldup:

those injuries are costing them and it's not like their squad is that deep.

It's a shame because this is one of the most :flabbynsick: Bayern teams ever.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:flabbynsick:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
What do you think of Davies? I expect the young guns to over take by next season