Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Ronaldo hat trick incoming this Weds. :wow:

SimplisticTalkativeGosling-small.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

A lot of nikkas PR stuntin' like that's the movement

Altrincham are not known for their football
Word :mjgrin: it's cynical af, seen them interviewing one of the players on FF, had me dying cause you could see man didn't mean a word of what he was saying :mjlol: but it's smart I'm sure they'll make a bag from selling the kits and increase their profile, still :scust: all the same though.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Neymar Sr. speaking about Jr’s future.

O futuro está em Paris, o presente é em Paris, é difícil falar sobre o futuro, porque no futebol pode mudar a qualquer momento. Mas o presente dele está em Paris.
Pai de Neymar rebate especulações sobre saída do filho do PSG: “Futuro está em Paris”

The future is in Paris, the present is in Paris. It’s difficult to speak about the future, because things in football can change at any moment. But his present is in Paris.

CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

This dude is a straight up hustler. If Neymar didn’t become a successful footballer he’d be one of those dudes in São Paulo that bottles up tap water, and sells it to tourists at a premium.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Speaking to Belgian newspaper HLN, the ex-Chelsea stopper said: "It is very hard to describe Gareth in one word.

"I would say he has so much talent, but that it is such a shame that so often that talent is blocked from shining.

"I live like somebody who is born and bred in Madrid. I eat late, I go bed late... it is their way of life.

"The other night we had a dinner with the entire squad.

"But Bale and (Toni) Kroos did not turn up. Bale had told us 'I am not coming to join you, guys. I go to bed at 11'."

It's understood he regularly returns to his mansion in Wales when he has time off rather than staying in Spain.

Everybody’s coming at Bale’s head.

RM is starting to implode :cristiano:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

No wonder Spain is financially phucked, everyone in the capital is too hungover to do anything productive during the week. :skip:

:heh: shyt talking by someone who was Reals third choice keeper after De Gea and Kepa and hasn't won anything for them.

Might be the right message but he isn't the one to deliver it. :sas2:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
No wonder Spain is financially phucked, everyone in the capital is too hungover to do anything productive during the week. :skip:

:heh: shyt talking by someone who was Reals third choice keeper after De Gea and Kepa and hasn't won anything for them.

Might be the right message but he isn't the one to deliver it. :sas2:
not a Bale fan at all but Cortious has straight female tendencies. He's not even a tier 1 gk and yet he thinks he can come in and criticize someone who helped win Madrid 4 champions league

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Sound to me like Bale is a professional and maintains a strict regimen :dahell:

And lol at letting it be known Bale goes back to Wales instead of chilling in Spain when he has time off :dead: