Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
it decided wild cards and division titles, just not the mlb title. and it allowed those winners to play for the title.

It was awesome breh:manny:

It was, thing is that stuff like this (championships being decided in the last minutes) is not that unusual in futbol. Ain't no other sports that has this kinda shyt with more consistency imo.

When I said "this is why futbol > all" I wasn't referring to just this match, but the situation itself.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
always on time :lolbron:

fucc that

13 points behind in January

lost 4 of our first 7 matches and was in 17th place

was 2-0 down to Spurs and about to go down 13 again on the last day of February. Its not a trophy, but its something to lulz about.

Course, it's not a great achievement all in all, but we've been shyt but now tottenham are "good" and they're still shyt hahs

*sips brandy*

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I keep seeing Arsenal fans interjecting with their rubbish about finishing above spurs.

Seriously?
we won the same as united with a considerably lower net spend.

wenger >>>>>> fergie

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It was, thing is that stuff like this (championships being decided in the last minutes) is not that unusual in futbol. Ain't no other sports that has this kinda shyt with more consistency imo.

When I said "this is why futbol > all" I wasn't referring to just this match, but the situation itself.

i'm not saying one is better, just saying the course of events today and last season were very similar in how they played out.

why do you spell one word in spanish and the rest in english?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
immagine15x.png

:leon:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i'm not saying one is better, just saying the course of events today and last season were very similar in how they played out.

why do you spell one word in spanish and the rest in english?

bad habit, I was on another board were "football = NFL" so to avoid useless discussion I just wrote it in spanish lol.