Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
'Pogba can be a phenomenal centre-back' -
Y0d0fQR.png
:troll:
Needs to be in jail for the shyt he did to my team..:martin:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Real Madrid are something else. A few months it was looking like they wouldn't get top 4.

Madrid's youth atm:

Vinicius
Llorente
Hakimi
Odegaard
Rodrygo
Ceballos
Reguillion

:wow:

Solari is developing them better than Zidane did. I'll give him huge credit for that. Even Hakimi and Odegaard are balling in different leagues.

Modric best midfielder in the world, Kroos a close second.
2i0wto6.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Real Madrid are something else. A few months it was looking like they wouldn't get top 4.

Madrid's youth atm:

Vinicius
Llorente
Hakimi
Odegaard
Rodrygo
Ceballos
Reguillion

:wow:

Solari is developing them better than Zidane did. I'll give him huge credit for that. Even Hakimi and Odegaard are balling in different leagues.

Modric best midfielder in the world, Kroos a close second.
get alllllllllll the way the FUKK outta here :mjlol:
easily the most replaceable on their squad

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
for some reason people put a super high standard on breh than they do other midfielders they rate higher.

Like Tony Kroos for instance. Pogba can literally do everything he can do, but also dribbles, score goals and more open play assists, yet there are actually people out there who would put Kroos ahead of him.

and honestly, in a one off game for life or death, I'm taking Pogba over Modric.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

Agree with this :francis: Watched a BVB game the other day and the intensity was low as fukk. Need to see more.
for some reason people put a super high standard on breh than they do other midfielders they rate higher.

Like Tony Kroos for instance. Pogba can literally do everything he can do, but also dribbles, score goals and more open play assists, yet there are actually people out there who would put Kroos ahead of him.

and honestly, in a one off game for life or death, I'm taking Pogba over Modric.
Most folks don’t even watch Real outside of the big fixtures. They’re just chatting shyt. It’s become trendy to hate on Pogba. Mans once said bums like Henderson and Xhaka we’re better.

Since Ole’s takeover, no player in the world has matched Pogba’s goal contribution output. Not a single one.

That includes Messi, Ronaldo, Salah, your favorite player.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Kroos is a better director of play, but that's because he was allowed to do the role since forever. :mjpls:

I still take Pogba

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Kroos is a better director of play, but that's because he was allowed to do the role since forever. :mjpls:

I still take Pogba
that's the thing, if Pogba was giving the whole summer to prepare for that role, I believe he could do it. He did it slightly a little bit at the world cup, but not alot because France isn't a possession team, but look how their whole midfield looked against Denmark without Pogba. Nobody else could spread the ball across field or could switch a play. No body else on the midfield could hold the ball under pressure.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I like the Pogba Gullit comparison. Always felt Gullit did too much defensively and should have scored more goals in his career. Pogba to me isnt that good defensively because he lacks discipline.