Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp believes snow on the Anfield pitch contributed to a frustrating night for his Premier League leaders as they were held to a draw by mid-table Leicester City
Liverpool extended their advantage over nearest rivals Manchester City to five points yet failed to build on Sadio Mane's early goal on a pitch that Klopp believes made quick passing more difficult.

"You saw that the ball didn't roll really," said the German, whose side were denied a second-half penalty when Naby Keita was fouled by Ricardo Pereira.

"If you then have the ball pretty much for 70 to 80% of the time it makes life really uncomfortable.

"The only problem is if it stays on the pitch and that was actually the case."

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Liverpool. :mjlol: You see Man City lose, get favourable referee decisions and still, that's all they can muster?

:mjlol:

It's like they don't even want to win the league.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@Bboystylez is real quiet today.

Where you at playboy?

OilyAnchoredIzuthrush-max-1mb.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I don't know why you think quoting some random Madrid fan account whining about something entirely legal is worth giving a fraction of a fractal of a fukk about, but I'll indulge:

1) Why do you care? Puel has said nothing about it and none of the Leicester players have said anything about it.
2) We have home field advantage.
3) But let's say it's not legal, and Leicester file a formal complaint. What should the punishment be? A fine? 5 point subtraction? A formal apology from Klopp, John Henry, and the ghost of Bill Shankly? What is the point?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I don't know why you think quoting some random Madrid fan account whining about something entirely legal is worth giving a fraction of a fractal of a fukk about, but I'll indulge:

1) Why do you care? Puel has said nothing about it and none of the Leicester players have said anything about it.
2) We have home field advantage.
3) But let's say it's not legal, and Leicester file a formal complaint. What should the punishment be? A fine? 5 point subtraction? A formal apology from Klopp, John Henry, and the ghost of Bill Shankly? What is the point?

Even in american football teams usually choose to play with the wind on their side. Since throwing against the wind makes it obviously more difficult.
Teams in all sports look for advantage,this nikka already whinning:hhh::deadmanny:

Whats next liverpool play a day after city so thats cheating? :bryan: man dudes in here acting like city have been dominating the league like juve for the last 7 years:sas1: so it was given. t forgetting chelsea and lesceiter have also won the league during that period.Cant even make an european final and already acting outta pocket:dahell:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Buy a striker and score 0 goals breh. :francis:

Its time for Sarri to bounce. Forcing your shytty Napoli tactics aint working. Jorginho aint working. Moving your best player (kante) as an attacking Mid is not working.

We got a lot of issues to fix and i doubt Roman gives two fukks at this point :snoop:

Sarri has his flaws but not a single lie is told here. :yeshrug: