Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Refs stole two penalties from Roma against Liverpool, what the fukk did you watch? :hhh:

What i saw was a game were Liverpool dominated and should have ended 7-2 or worse @ anfield, these same nikkas got trashed at barcelona as well ......there is a pattern them nikkas thrash and it was an aberration. You sound like a city fan making excuses:hhh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
roma lost 7-1 to fiorentina :laff:

2374666_1040_17862335_10154643306307746_811991534985282782_n.jpg

@nyknick
:francis:

Fiorentina's attack always gives us trouble and players just gave up on EDF after the Atalanta debacle.
What i saw was a game were Liverpool dominated and should have ended 7-2 or worse @ anfield, these same nikkas got trashed at barcelona as well ......there is a pattern them nikkas thrash and it was an aberration. You sound like a city fan making excuses:hhh:
So we're talking about "what you saw" instead of what happened :ehh:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Anyone thinking it's going to be a Barcelona treble this year yet again? La Liga and CDR are obviously going to be be won by Barca this year. In the CL Madrid look weak, Man City and Juve finna choke again, You can forget about the rest of the English teams, however, Liverpool are a dark horse. I think Semi final 4 will be Barca, Man City, Juve and Liverpool. Barca vs either Liverpool or City. Barca winning.

Also Sevilla are a disgrace to football and la liga is a shyt league. Doesn't deserve to be called the best league in the world. Premier league>>>>

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Anyone thinking it's going to be a Barcelona treble this year yet again? La Liga and CDR are obviously going to be be won by Barca this year. In the CL Madrid look weak, Man City and Juve finna choke again, You can forget about the rest of the English teams, however, Liverpool are a dark horse. I think Semi final 4 will be Barca, Man City, Juve and Liverpool. Barca vs either Liverpool or City. Barca winning.

Also Sevilla are a disgrace to football and la liga is a shyt league. Doesn't deserve to be called the best league in the world. Premier league>>>>

The way their defense switches off sometimes kills my confidence in their UCL winning chances

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Sevilla would beat just about every EPL team not named ManCity or Liverpool, to be honest. :manny: I'd say the gap is closing though.

Barca tuned they ass up that seriously...Messi out here out running 18 year old substitutes in the 70th minute. City and Liverpool are Barca's only real comp in UCL. For as much as people wanna believe in Juve, they are chronic chokers and their two CBs have a habit of getting ate alive by Spanish sides. Madrid? :laff: They lucked up to get Ajax (even then I'm not totally convinced) but in the next round they get a heavy hitter....it wont end well.

Barca have been lax defensively...however, with Jordi Alba playing like the best LB on earth, Rakitic still ballin' (that goal today :ohlawd: ), a healthy Umtiti and Dembele, and the x factor that is Suarez/Messi. IDK...I really don't see anyone beating a full strength Barca.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Naw :simeone: