Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Liverpool were looking to concede for minutes there.

I'm not sure why the Leicester forward didn't head that ball on target instead of passing it back. shyt made no sense.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sorry to say but keita has been shocking most of the season. :yeshrug:

someone got to say it :francis:
I still believe
GxVFa67.png

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Sevilla is just disappointing.

Miss a penalty that would have evened the game only to go ahead and concede 10 mins later and erase a 2 goal advantage before half time.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
@African_brehda thoughts on Gattuso staying if we get champions league?

:leostare:

He deserves to stay, even tho a lot of fans don't want him on R&B forums, many want Conte. He has improved the defence and playing out from the back, as most of the best teams in Europe do. Obviously you're going to have s few fails playing that way, but it's an identity. Since he took over, I think he has Milan 3rd overall behind Ladri and Napoli, he has given the team balls. Needs to work on his subs tho.

I'll keep him. It's better having someone who actually has love for the club than someone that's just there because it's a job. As a club in the rebuilding phase, we need that passion.

Keep Conte far from my club :hhh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
When does Pep suffer from exhaustion or need to see his family? Summer 2019 or Summer 2020?

Mourinho back at Chelsea? Would be interesting if they go for the Wolves manager.