Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So Fellaini on loan will be Mourinho's first summer signing at Inter :mjgrin:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Players have to be rested and Martial was injured. Too bad Pereira was useless today, Ole said he looked good in training but he will be lucky to get another chance after today.

But lets talk about garbage performance Rashford had today ... if Lukaku missed that chance and had those horrible first touches he would've been crucified but since Rashford is English commentators stayed quiet :mjpls:

This is what's coming up in February and March so you must rotate and try to pick a match out of these to give Pogba a breather :hubie:

It'll be Palace and they'll get out the strap again

tenor.gif

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
One of the last proper full backs in the game was Phillip Lahm. A lot of FBs today are defensively suspect.

Marcelo
Alonso
Mendy
Walker
Trippier
D. Alves

Very few that I rate are Kimmich, Cancelo, Alba (sometimes)
No semedo or Lucas Hernandez?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Haven't watched much of Semedo or Lucas to be fair.

Lucas was quite good in the WC.

I should say Alaba is quite good as well
Side note: Valencia CF had always been good at churning out LBs: Alba, Bernat, Gaya :ohhh:
Semedo is a solid defender, it's in attack where he lacks but I think that's also due to Messi not actually being a RW. When he has someone to play off of he's pretty good.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the love of God please we need this Suarez situation to completely bomb. I don't want Emery having any input in who gets brought.

So far his signing is Leichsteiner, how is this working out.

And before anyone pipes up. Wenger had nothing to do with Elneny, Mustafi, Xhaka, Gabriel and Kolasinac being sign. He didn't want any of these players. All Ivan and his analysis methods

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Goodness gracious. Roma got absolutely molly whopped.

7-1. That is downright disrespectful for any league but for the Italian league especially :picard:

Sell Raja, Strootman and Ederson with no replacements brehs

Montez

Superstar
Daps
For the love of God please we need this Suarez situation to completely bomb. I don't want Emery having any input in who gets brought.

So far his signing is Leichsteiner, how is this working out.

And before anyone pipes up. Wenger had nothing to do with Elneny, Mustafi, Xhaka, Gabriel and Kolasinac being sign. He didn't want any of these players. All Ivan and his analysis methods

Segment of our fans don't realize he is useless. They ran Wenger out and feel they need to ride this wave since they crowned Emery so early.

Legendary Name