Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still think there will be one more change at the top of the table before the season is over.

We in for a ride :whew:

In the Bundesliga I really hope Dortmund stays on top.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm one of the biggest Nainggolan stans but Inter fukked up big time again. This kid is the future :wow:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Brasil plays its first game in the Sul Americano Sub-20 tournament tomorrow. Vinícius Jr. and Paulinho aren’t on the squad, so Rodrygo gets the chance to be “the man”.

My only knock on him is his ability to handle physicality, but he should shine playing against kids.

I was wrong, Rodrygo got bullied yesterday by Colombia. I’ve always given him the benefit of the doubt at Santos, because he’s a kid playing with grown men. But in this tournament he’s playing with people in his age range by within two years.

He has all of the talent in the world, but he has no dog in him whatsoever. With everything I’ve seen of his career thus far I’m really starting to think he might be soft. When teams let him run free he puts on a show, because he is so skilled. But when they put a body on him he folds faster than laundry and quits. There’s no way he’s ready to go to Spain anytime soon. He’ll get eaten alive.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Nah

It's a big job. He needs to get his weight up

The players seem to like him but he's riding that new manager honeymoon period like Emery and Sarri did at the start of this season. If he was to stay there for longer reality would slap him in the face.

All the best to him tho..I fukk with OGS. Nice guy
I agree, but what do you do if United finishes 3rd, above Spurs? :patrice:

You have to give him the job.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I agree, but what do you do if United finishes 3rd, above Spurs? :patrice:

Him getting the job should be based off how he does vs Liverpool, Citeh, Arsenal and Chelsea league games + the 2 PSG games. If he wins the FA Cup even better.

He has them playing better football than they've done under the previous 3 coaches, who were far more experienced than he is. And he has more experience than Zidane had before he took the Real job.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Fulham is gonna regret missing all these chances :francis: Might get hit with harsh realities in the second half.