Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
This experiment with Kante in an offensive role must stop:snoop:

Bring in a proper attacking mid and let the man resume his natural role.

Kante isn't the problem.

Our issue was that we were completely toothless up front. If we had an out and out centre forward up there, Koshelney and Sokratis wouldnt of had such an easy ride.

:manny:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kante isn't the problem.

Our issue was that we were completely toothless up front. If we had an out and out centre forward up there, Koshelney and Sokratis wouldnt of had such an easy ride.

:manny:
That's potentially going to be addressed with the Higuain move.

I love Kante but Imma need to stop seeing him constantly making runs into the box. Sarri might stubborn ball his way out of Chelsea if he keeps this up

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Could y'all see OGS being Man U's manager long term?

Nah

It's a big job. He needs to get his weight up

The players seem to like him but he's riding that new manager honeymoon period like Emery and Sarri did at the start of this season. If he was to stay there for longer reality would slap him in the face.

All the best to him tho..I fukk with OGS. Nice guy

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Better than the West Ham one?

Forgot about that last one against WH. Also against WH today :mjgrin:. I think that's his 6th against the Hammers. But it was different to that one...great volley from outside the box. Tekkers :banderas:

Sorry can't find the goal anywhere...been rubbed clean off the net.

Edit: @Kunty McPhuck I just got it :beli:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nah

It's a big job. He needs to get his weight up

The players seem to like him but he's riding that new manager honeymoon period like Emery and Sarri did at the start of this season. If he was to stay there for longer reality would slap him in the face.

All the best to him tho..I fukk with OGS. Nice guy

Let's see. I do think he should still remain at the club in a certain capacity. He really does understand the history of the club and what it means to be Manchester United.