Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

calh45

Cal
Daps
It's the time we living in. People feel that social media gives them "access" to athletes, and sitting behind their phones they feel they can say whatever they want, even hurtful and damaging comments. It's a race to see who can come up with the most witty comment, sit back and rack up the likes and retweets. Cornball shyt. I couldn't imagine being an athlete and reading social media on a daily basis.

No IG, Twitter, Snapchat for me in 2019 :ehh:

Fans are different. This cat is a "commentator". I hope 2019 is the year people start calling out the backward ass analysts I see in sports and teams gotta stop giving them access.

I've been out on Twitter and Snap and FB. I'm keeping IG though. I love photography. The only people I'm following are photographers now. My friends brought their Facebook level bullshyt ass posting to IG and now I gotta unfollow them.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I heard malcom wasn’t on the squad tonight. What are the chances of him leaving this month ?
I read somewhere that he might go to Tottenham on loan this month. I dont know what's going on behind the scenes, but if he stays I'd be shocked. I guarantee if Valverde stays another season, he'll be gone by the summer window for sure for sure.

It's a shame what Barca does to their players. Look at Dani Alves you kno

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
62321_1.jpg

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Brasil plays its first game in the Sul Americano Sub-20 tournament tomorrow. Vinícius Jr. and Paulinho aren’t on the squad, so Rodrygo gets the chance to be “the man”.

My only knock on him is his ability to handle physicality, but he should shine playing against kids.

Last edited: